Project 4 Proposal

For my Final project I want to combine my first two projects.  Something with Scuba Diving videos and then make two or three different paintings with a blue hue that I can project the videos and then they can shift through the paintings.  I think this would look cool because of the way the paint looks like the ocean and or currents.

I would ultimately like to use multiple projectors so the videos can shift through the paintings and have a sort of 360 degrees view.  If not I will just position them in  front of the one project at different angles to act like how you would actually swim under the water.


The materials I would need for this project are:
  • Camera and Tripod
  • Paintings
  • Projector
My Timeline:
  • 11/23 - Have the videos and paintings edited and done
  • 11/30 - Record the installation
  • 12/7 - Project finished and edited
  • 12/14 - Project Due

Comments

Popular Posts