About Me

Hi, my name is Eric Lax.  I am from a small town in New Jersey which is about 18 miles west of New York City.  I am a senior Digital Arts major.  There are many different kinds of art I like to do.  The aspect I like to work with is designing logos and advertisements.  I also had started making paintings and selling them to my friends as decorations.

In my spare time I enjoy Scuba diving and doing underwater photography.  This past summer I had gone diving in the Mediterranean and Red Sea in Israel.  I am also a big Baseball fan which I had played up until my sophomore year of college but injured myself so I had to stop.  I eventually would like to work with some kind of sports company as either a logo designer or making the advertisements for a company.

Comments

Popular Posts