Project Proposal 2

My project I want to film the process of when I make abstract paintings.  The paint is poured onto the canvas and each painting is different from the last, which is what makes it so interesting because you do not know what the final product will be.  This idea of not know what will happen is what I want to convey in the final product.

With the videos of the paintings I will take when I am moving the paint around the canvas and have my projection show the paint dripping down and eventually filling up a wall on some a building.  I also want to have a bucket with water for people to stir.  this is because I mix all of my paint before using it.  I want everyone that sees it to have a connection with me through the motion of mixing .










The materials I would need for this project are:
  • Camera and Tripod
  • Paintings
  • Bucket
  • Projector
My Timeline:
  • 9/30 - Have the video of the paintings edited
  • 10/8 - Record the installation
  • 10/16 - Project finished and edited
  • 10/19 - Project Due

Comments

Popular Posts